Voxengo Voxformer 2.5
The Voxengo Voxformer version 2.5 update is now available for download.
Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channelstrip plugin for audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.5 update implements the following changes:
- The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Knobs in the compressor mode editor can now be linked with the Ctrl key.
- Filter automation implemented.
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- De-esser pre-post compressor position switch added.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module
- Residue listening mode
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Pricing & Availability
Voxformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be
downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/voxformer
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Kitara Has Arrived at Audiofanzine! Michael Zarimis, the Kitara's creator paid Audiofanzine a little visit, so we took advantage to create this impromptu video demo...
- RME Audio Babyface Silver Edition RME introduces the Silver Edition of its Babyface audio interface.
- New Sonic Arts Granite for Mac OS X New Sonic Arts has announced that a Mac OS X Audio Unit version of Granite, its "Granular Texture Generator" instrument plug-in, is now available.