Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio Axiom 49
(22)
Write a user review

Where to buy Axiom 49?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

M-Audio Axiom 49 MKII M-Audio Axiom 49 MKII
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$150 market value Outdated value

How can I set up my Axiom-49 to work with Reason 3.0

  • 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2,334 views
  • 2 followers
How can I set up my Axiom-49 to work with Reason 3.0
Ive been trying to set up my drum pads to work with the Redrum on Reason 3.0 but only 4 work on it. Im also tryin to get my Faders to work with the mixers but I dont know how to set it up ived googled this topic and found nothing. I still don't know how I would greatly appreciate if someone cloud show me how to do it. :???:
Try using options/edit keyboard remote, then click on the parameter you won't to control with your controller.