Novation Remote 61 SL MkII
Novation Remote 61 SL MkII

61-Key MIDI Keyboard from Novation belonging to the Remote series.

numeric numeric
Publié le 01/09/11 à 03:35
I was already about two years, a Remote 61 SL which I was very happy but I wanted to "change the keyboard to change the keyboard" (I'm like that ....) returning on this occasion to the hardware .

Finally, I abandoned the idea of returning to the hardware and he therefore had to purchase a new master keyboard since I sold a bit too hastily Remote 61 SL meantime.

I was initially very favorable AKAI and I had convinced myself that this is what I was going to buy.

Luckily I did not buy by mail because the "touch" does not please me at all (but maybe not at all!) And it was generally the same for all other keyboards I've tested.

In fact, probably because I was used to "feel" my appreciation of Novation, I was good with any other.

So I bought a 61 SL MK2 because it gives me the same sensations as before.

... And the more he shines in the night, unlike his predecessor discreet ;-) (this is not a "Christmas tree" so far)

I'm not saying I'm right, others will consider it may be too soft but the tastes, colors, coughed .........

I'm fine with as I was with the previous and this "touch" for me.

Besides, as far as possible, you should never buy a keyboard without trying it because the physical relationship is very important, obviously more important than all the other "features" that I consider subsidiary.

The "touch" is one that I need as explained above.

The manual is adequate and simpler configuration while it is precisely a feature of this keyboard.

Of course the automap is not a panacea and that this device can always be improved as it has also been on the MK2 version compared to the previous one.

However it is more that can happen when it does not match our expectations.

In doing so, between that and nothing more I like it more (which for me personally) is indicated in the worst case "it does not eat bread."

I've had one short year.

Before the purchase I think I have tried everything that was done in 61 key master keyboard.

I consider the price / quality ratio is excellent and I would do this choice without hesitation. Very good keyboard