Yamaha KX8
ramondeltores ramondeltores
Published on 12/23/08 at 16:06
I was looking for a versatile keyboard matre 88 notes as Pianist and 88 notes are not too many!!
For connectivity, a USB MIDI and two MIDI standard. Between a Jack to sustain pedals (not included). Possibility to connect although the sector for the KX alliment USB2.

The touch is not that great for everyday use computer music should be done all what I expected. Cot configuration, I know a little of the principle in case of Yamaha. But this is not rocket science and the manual is fairly complete. For the connection via PC or Mac, it's easy as insrer the installation CD and follow the guide. It CONTRL any type of recording software like Cubase, Sonar or Logic Pro.

I use it for a week now and I am satisfied with TRS. Its surface and trs complte for 88 notes. Pitch, modulation, four potentiomtres paramtrables into two groups, a control panel SPECIFICATIONS Cubase (really convenient), and with one week of experience, really easy to use. I used a Roland FP2 (great touch but I got almost no CONTRL possible) and a ROLAND JUNO D (him a Controller can be used but super boring and four octaves). The report price is undeniably remarkable quality compared to other products I tried before I started. You can go there with closed eyes.