< Tous les avis Taylor 214ce
Taylor 214ce
C@thy C@thy

«  Excellent classic with an easy handle! »

Published on 03/25/14 at 00:53
I chose this guitar for its sound and especially the handle that is easy to play, slightly concave and has easy access to the 17th fret with cutaway!

Micro, I has nothing. The only thing certain is that with a Marshall amp AS100, the sound is wonderful, there is no breath.
on the other hand I was forced to add a kind of plastic cap at € 6.10 at Thomann (https://www.thomann.de/fr/planet_waves_pwsh01.htm) to have no feedback when I play group. I think this is the case of any guitars that have a nice sounding.

Régalages on the guitar are simple and effective. Detail, the battery wears out quickly.

The handle is fantastic! It looks like the neck of an electric guitar!

Access to acute right through the cutaway.

I bought this guitar to play a style: Rodrigo y Gabriela. I saw that they were equipped with Yamaha. I tried the store, but the soundboard was small and the sound reproduction not powerful enough for my taste.
So I tried this guitar by chance and I was seduced.
Then with this guitar, I play Jazz and Bossa by adding the chorus.

I use it for 3 years. I was used to a traditional classical guitar. But the wide sleeve not attract me, I worked various agreements.
What I am most about this guitar is its classic sound but with powerful sounds!
What I also like is his handle very nice and the ability to tease the 17th fret from time to time!
I love the sound of this guitar when plugged into my Marshall amp.
In short it is a good scratch!