< Tous les avis Taylor 322e
Taylor 322e
Taylor 322e
tochtli tochtli

«  I love it and want to be buried with! »

Published on 04/16/14 at 01:42
American guitar neck nice amerlo The manufacturer is very serious, this is a family business and they follow you to see how the guitar behaves, they give you tips for maintenance, expensive guitar rather than buy you MARTIN TAYLOR one, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This model is super lightweight TAYLOR, strikethrough are obtained with incredible ease,
the handle is great, access to acute is very easy example Natalia by Georges Moustaki is played entirely easy ergonomics is comfortable, thanks to the lightness of this model

I play without an amp, it does not need, style of music: instrumental with tabs Natalia, Margot, Rue St. Jacques ditches, instrumental pieces by Georges Moustaki style, I also play the Marcel Dadi, Chet song for the dervish turner, windy and warm ... etc ... as real chicken .. etc. .. I play a lot (and I sing) of Moustaki, many also LEONARD COHEN I'm also a fan!

I have a few months, I broke my piggy bank because the price of this gem is more than thousand euros but really worth it before I had a baladine ovation (1970) (blah) round box n is not practical to play sitting at the boundary with the strap, before I had a Applause (1969), before an old Takamine (1968) and my first skyscraper in 1967 it was a Gianini
first prize, value for money, I would say: Sure TOP must have sorrel to pay, but it's worth it!!