< Tous les avis Taylor 322e

«  A great folk guitar »

Published on 05/22/14 at 06:56
Taylor 322e USA mahogany short scale while giving easy for finger picking
electro Taylor Expression System

Super nice handle for folk not very big and ergonomic it is realized
I love the ergonomics due to the compact size of this guitar
the sound is just wonderful, warm to wish probably due to the mahogany
Use to accompany singing, picking, chords, solo she can do anything in my opinion

Whole spectrum is returned, low correct for size, very good high-midrange finally a sound that hooks you the first agreement executed.
Connected to electro-acoustic amp or PA it sounds great with there quite pleasant in support enhanced bass.
I like everything about this guitar, just a built-in tuner would have been a plus.

I use it for 4 months and I still enjoy.
I have tried many similar compact model and one of the few that caught my ear on.
It is a bit expensive as all Taylor but it's good.
I would do this choice without hesitation.