- Table massive sitka spruce.
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood.
- Key, bridge and ebony pegs.
- Milestones "sheet" and inlaid pearl inlay on the rosette in abalone.
- Maple Binding on body, neck and head.
- Mechanical oil bath, Grover gold plated.
- Equipped with the new preamp Expression System, exclusive Taylor
- Supplied in case.
Indian rosewood is coveted by players and guitar builders as well for its dark color and luxurious, which extends from brown to purple, and the tonal characteristics that include a strong bass response and argue long.
The Sitka spruce is found from northern California in Alaska.Ce dense wood has a quality high strength and elasticity.
Ultimate gaming comfort. Light guitar that plays very pleasant sitting or debout.Légère and well suited to fingerpicking.
Its perfectly balanced for all styles. The sound is clear, balanced and maintains excellent basses.Dynamique listening.
I play songs in the folk style, French and English songs.
I use it with an amp and a classic Carlsbro sherwood AER Compact 60. The sound is natural, balanced sound to perfection.
I bought (USA) 6 months ago ...... a dream ... before I had a Taylor 414C which was already very good, but there .... it is a dream ....
It's a big star of the electro-acoustic! It must be said that this pure beauty has everything to please the most discerning guitarists. Inlays and marquetry gamme.Branchée very high or not, this rosewood guitar fills the room with strong bass response incredible.