• Table massive cedar (western red cedar)
• Nets edges cash and maple fingerboard and rosewood
• Soundhole inlay woods
• Back & Sides: Rosewood Indonesia
• adjustment bar handle two-way
• Mechanical precision with ivory buttons
• Heel carved original Lâg
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge India
• Nut head and bridge resin New Bone
• Preamp Shadow Plus micro FIVE ACTIVE (on models Electro)
• Controls: Master Volume, Bass + High Mid / Low Mid Treble + + + Bright Phase switch
• Finish: Satin Natural amber
the handle is halfway between the classical and folk, very nice for those who want to bossa, jazz, or variety (such as folk) without hurting your fingers!
I lowered the string height to play more easily, without difficulty
I am of the electric and the transition between the two is easy. I also had a "real", but I could not pass over the thumb (difficulty), I could not find my bearings
the cutaway gives access to acute way, but you get there. other sle are better but more expensive!
I really hooked, this is my first classical guitar and if I have to make a choice, it will be the same in a range above.
with the equalizer (a shadow five-plus) + 4-band brightness adjustment phase inverter + + a "booster" (eq-s), you get to have a wide range of sounds to play almost any style.
I do bossa, French chanson, etc. Brassens.
I tried an amp but I finally plugs directly into a mixing desk (my amp is not at the top, and having a mixing desk, it saved me buying another amp)
pazr cons I think to make "real" classic, it is preferable to have a "real" classical guitar. I did not so all is good for me
it's been two years since I played it, it was my first introduction to classic bossa me. it fits perfectly to my expectations.
suddenly, I have also expanded my repertoire with pieces of French songs, more melodic sound with an electric nylon string.
is a excellant value for money. I recently tried his little sister but I can not find the roundness of her that they, too bad Lag is not enriched this range.
if you were to buy the same type, are also looking into OCCASES, you risk to be amazed at the difference in quality between an "old" and a new model. This is rare but it does exist!