- Small compact and robust passive speakers
- Used with power amp IMQ Stage Line 2 x 125 watts into 8 ohm
- Useful in home studio
- CHARACTERISTICS: see manufacturer's website
- Price: 800 euros
- I compared the store with Behringer Truth, Tannoy Reveal Passive and Atcive, KRK Rockit Rock, Event PS 8, Dynaudio BM6A.
- Its "smooth"
- Submitted very serious and firm (this can get quite low)
- Medium well Submitted
- Acute mild
- His deep
- I use them close to each other. To get a better image moves away they must be stro ... In my current configuration, we can isolate the sounds nanmoins left, right and center that is trs prcis
- Warning: config in my present, the low frequencies are emphasized. For a more neutral rponse in serious, I lgrement decreases the qualizer mix of table 80 hz. (Can be this bump in the bass and the amp ...)
- The sound is sweet and low and high volume prcis
Used for 3 months.
Need good monitors for an alternative to the sound of my headphone prcis Sennheizer HD 495.
I first bought TANNOY REVEAL PASSIVE. After 5 days, I took her back and exchanged against the passive QUESTED F11. (See notice Tannoy Reveal).
The sound is deeper, Fidler. With the guitar plugged into a Boss GT3 live in the mixer, the sound is full, soft, deep, rich mdium with acute "smooth". The sound is (almost) as good as my HD 495 headphones Sennheizer.
I can make a recording and mix with a semi-professional quality with these speakers as I can count on their Fidler.
They are also robust and do not take up much space.
I buy to work with srieux rsultat semi professional.
I also used to listen hard and it's really enjoyable.
The price? and yes for the quality must be able dbourser: 800 euros a pair (REVEAL = 270 euros)
There are more expensive Genelec, FAR, KRK etc ... BUT you cross the threshold of 1000 euro8