RCF SUB 702-AS
RCF has added a new subwoofer to the SUB Series, the SUB 702-AS, which is now shipping.
It is equipped with a single 12" high power woofer with 3" voice coil and a 700 W digital amplifier.
The SUB 702-AS features Baltic birch construction and RCF low frequency transducer.
• 700 Watt digital amplification
• 129 dB max spl
• 12" woofer, 3" voice coil
• Xover selector, phase switch and high pass outputs
• Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
• Stereo XLR/Jack combo input, Stereo XLR signal output
• Portable and installed audio-visual system
• Live sound
• Small theatres and houses of worship
• Surround sound presentations
• 130 00 263 (115V)
• 130 00 264 (230V)
No pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mipro ACT-7 Series System Avlex Corporation introduces the Mipro ACT-7 Series Wideband Wireless Microphone Systems.
- 3 New Radio Design Labs Amps In April, Radio Design Labs will introduce 3 new 35-Watt Mixer Amplifiers in their HD Series.
- Carvin PM15 Main/Monitor Speaker Carvin's new PM15 2-way speaker features a 15" LF driver and a titanium horn driver, and can run at up to 1600W peak, according to the company.