Rhythm Lab Mo'Verb
Rhythm Lab has announced the release of version 1.0.2 of Mo'Verb, a new reverb plug-in, based on original algorithms, combining simulations of spring and digital reverbs.
It is designed to create a wide spectrum of timbres, with a smooth and warm sound, quickly and easily via an intuitive interface. While making the reverb algorithm, Rhythm Lab say they used a specially created program to research the inner parameters to make the sound of the reverb smooth and clear.
- Optimized design for maximum smoothness of reverb sound.
- Independent Early and Late reflections EQs.
- Wall reflection iterative filter.
- Built-in stereo imager.
- Built-in gate.
- Built-in goniometer.
- Variable stereo spread.
- Programmed with Delphi and Assembler.
- 30+ presets.
Mo' Verb is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and it is free (donations welcomed).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Alchemy Updated Camel Audio has updated Alchemy to v1.0.9.
- Studiodevices Reflections XS Studiodevices has announced Reflections XS, a new true-stereo convolution reverb that will be offered for free to every customer who buys a Studiodevices convolution library.
- ByteWeavers OscVstBridge ByteWeavers recently released OscVstBridge, a VST plug-in that bridges VST data to the Open Sound Control [OSC] network domain.