- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS jacks, insert, direct out.
- Does it have a parametric EQ?
- 4-band EQ with semi-parametric mids.
- Is there an integrated effects section?...
- No integrated effects.
- Is it easy to make settings?
- It's a standard analog mixing desk so it's not a problem. Monitors are set post-groups.
- Is it easy to access the main functions?
- No problem whatsoever.
Is the user's manual clear and comprehensive?
No user's manual.
- Does the desk sound "transparent"?
- I wouldn't say the console sounds transparent! On the contrary, it provides a special something to the sound like most vintage analog desks. If you like it or not is only a matter of taste.
- Does it generate noise?
- No noise even with high signal levels.
- Is the EQ effective?...
- It makes a very good job. But the filters are only semi-parametric...
- How long have you been using it?
- Three years of use for studio and live applications.
- Which feature do you like the most / the least?
- Long faders, comprehensive routing options and the possibility to control the signal level of each direct out using the aux 6 send pot (simply push the assignation switch), which is a nice feature for studio applications.
- Did you try any other models before buying it?
- Yes, I work often with Soundcraft K, Allen & Heath ML3000 and I find this mixing desk much better.
- How would you rate its value for money?
- Very good value for money.
- Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?