Korg microKORG XL
Korg microKORG XL

Analog Modeling Synth from Korg belonging to the micro series.

KromeMusic KromeMusic

«  small but powerful »

Published on 12/29/13 at 12:26
Very good analog modeling synthesizer. Mini keyboard keys velocity sensitive, 3 octaves with selector switch with 3 knobs, 128 sounds all the more enormous than the others: D. A wide range of effects. Presence of an arpeggiator. And of course, it is polyphonic. He Vocoder and the microphone is sold.

Comprehensive manual. The are are editable. It is rather simple to use but the only problem is that for further modification sounds must go through a menu. You get used to very quickly.

And sounds, but these sounds: D. Basses, leads, motions, pads, piano, strings ... everything is good. It is oriented electro and suits me perfectly. Velocity is very effective. No aftertouch. The vocoder is great it just me missing one.

I use it for 4 months and it perfectly complements my Krome. The value for money is excellent. I would do this choice without hesitation. I would let me try its big brother the microkorg. I recommend it to anyone looking for a little synth quality and does not take place.