- 30 watt transistor combo / HP 10 "
line input for CD / BAR ...
output "recording" in the line out jack =
HP external output / 8 ohms
Basic EQ, bass / middle / treble
+ = A gadget button "deep".
- Size: 505 x 444 x 500 mm.
- Weight: 21 kg.
All that is except an effects loop, I admit it is sorely needed but for the price there may be no way to fit one!
- Yes very simple, you set the gain, we refine the sound to the ultra-basic eq and then adjusts the overall volume but over 13-14h it blows!
- Not have the manual, I guess it fits on one A4 sheet.
- I am a real beginner on bass so I'm just not, that simple plans with Yamaha BB-414 and although it works properly.
- I find the sound quite right but it can be hot (it's still not a tube amp) but I repeat myself having very few landmarks on bass, I can only say that I 'm happy.
- I use it for a week so my opinion is not as "reliable" as I would like but if it can help!
- The + / I think the bass is deep all things considered, I tried the 15w model which although very nice, portable & lightweight does not develop quite low (low volume of the chamber).
- The - / breath when I go over 13-14h on the overall volume.
- Other models tested before purchase: Ashdown After Eight 15w - 30w Roland Cube - Randall 30w.
- Q / P very nice shame about the effects loop.
- I would do the same purchase unless I find an equivalent with effects loop (I repeat myself).
Input, one from a CD or another, and an output for an 8ohm cabinet.
Rglage classics: gain, bass, mid, and trebble volume.
That's classic. Only regret the absence of knob for rgler volume between the cd. The sound is at once thoroughly.
The top is carpeted apprciable what is missing is the reinforced corners.
I put 7 in the corners that dteriorrent (?) trs quickly and without SETTING THE volume between the cd. And also because it is not an all-tube head eden.
Configuration very simple. Besion was nothing more in this price range and power. Is to find a simple three knob you turn and roll. We can not lose. It's not like some acnique (very good) Hartke.
8 because nothing is perfect and because of the volume knob for the line away from
It may suit some prs every style. He has no real personality.
I play with no effect and with an Ibanez GSR200
Prscision small, it saturates quickly but casually enough sound. I'm with a small slap solo in front of 60 people with the School of Music from a Hartke Kiback15 and HH 100-watt.
I use it for 2 years. Before the test I had a fender essay that grsillait 15watts.
It's good quality price ratio. Today I sold it because with 30watt one can hardly make scne rpter or with a group but also because 19kilos for my back is too much. I'm going to a small combo troun 20Watt and to a 100watt for later.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
pifpaftagaga's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?
- What is the power delivered?
First it is sufficient to 30W
- What connection?
- What are the settings, the effects? ...
- The configuration is it simple?
Simpler you die, perfect for you bebutant branch t'allume, you put the volume and you play (you gonna follow? ^ ^)
- Gets it easy to sound good?
same, more bass volume low over medium volume medium, more acute and the treble the overall volume. (You always follow??)
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Personal I was in. And man ... we all Fasson does not need
- Will it fit your style of music?
Yes Polivalente enough, I've mostly rock and it works pretty well.
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Cort GB34 for more information see my review for this low
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
A bit of everything my time ^ ^
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
any time ^ ^ my last if the 3 / 4 volume there is a rather big blow and it great but good in. I do not use only half so it's going very well, it's a bedroom amp in. together rather than in. I need to start the 400W bass either ...
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
big + ==> ease
small - ==> breath but I have no problem in.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
not much but I could buy in. They were in my price po ...
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Great for € 150 on the amp for beginners, perfect there is nothing to say.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
With the same budget so of course I knew the brand and now in. I hold in high regard (more than some better-known high) I have one thing to say: