Transistor 35W combo,
an HP 10-inch
settings: low, mid, treble
a low input
input patch (does not use the amp)
a headphone jack
configuration: you can not simple,
there is no need for manual,
we obtain its nice its just
suitable for all styles (mine: metal, rock, trash, ...)
for me it is a portable work, therefore, I confirm, for all styles
I started with a Cort Action bass, then Cort A4 active
already has a acceuilli Spector NS4,
has always done his job
6 years of use
Made in USA
I advice to beginners, who want to work alone ...
I do not think he can make weight group (repeats / concert), I have not tested,
or perhaps "easy listening",
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Primus's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- An instrument input, 1 headphone input, an input patch
- Adjustable: bass, mid, high
- No effect
- No manual as not necessary.
- Sound is tjs good for my taste
- A working amp.
- I play for warwick ac above, a cort SB10 passive ROCKBASS a 5 string, a cort artisan C5Z ... the sound was always correct round, clear, distortion manner that saturates at high volume.
- It sounds good in SLAPP and fingers.
I've had 7 years old I play it every day, the sound is still as nickel, no technical problems with this material.
- The +: - small, lightweight
- Pr ideal work at home
- The -: - no way to play in groups or with a drummer, but with a folk or electric guitar without problems
- Report Q / P correct
- This is my first amp I remake that choice even though he did 7 years