- 24 frets, two countrv type active jazz bass
A switch active / passive, 1 volume, 1 Tone 1reglage medium and treble.
- Fast Channel, and rather late.
- Channel trs enjoyable for a 5 string
- Access in acute very easy
- Good ergonomics, but I find that the bass tends to "fall" when I play seated. Lgre Low trslgre more than my 4 string Corvette
- Its easy for a game to rgler fingers, but I find it more difficult for the game SLAPP.
- Low rather versatile, I play a little blues, metallica, the cure, nirvana, the hypocrisy ... I rgal!
- No matter the amp that sounds pretty good on everything I try on a sound system, a peavey 35 watts and my Hartke 120 Watts, it sounds good
- IF A serious-sounding last, which is round, nothing to do with my streamer ROCKBASS 5c, I love the clear sound of this bass fingers, as against SLAPP I like least, I find that no acute not sound great to my taste, but by adjusting the microphones and ca knob should.
- I for a week
- I love his fingers to sound, its power because it is active,
finish and the quality of its wood and its color,
- I like least: the fact that the bass tends to "fall" when I play seated.
SLAPP's sound that I did not rgler Russian.
- Report qualitprix correct.
- Compar my Rockbass Streamer 5-string I prfere C5Z which is the same price and active!