- An instrument input, 1 headphone input, an input patch
- Adjustable: bass, mid, high
- No effect
- No manual as not necessary.
- Sound is tjs good for my taste
- A working amp.
- I play for warwick ac above, a cort SB10 passive ROCKBASS a 5 string, a cort artisan C5Z ... the sound was always correct round, clear, distortion manner that saturates at high volume.
- It sounds good in SLAPP and fingers.
I've had 7 years old I play it every day, the sound is still as nickel, no technical problems with this material.
- The +: - small, lightweight
- Pr ideal work at home
- The -: - no way to play in groups or with a drummer, but with a folk or electric guitar without problems
- Report Q / P correct
- This is my first amp I remake that choice even though he did 7 years