Amplification Type: Amplifier Transistors, with a lamp preamp. Power: [/ u] -100 watt transistors (more than enough to repeat '/ Caf concert
Connectors: - 2 input jack (Active / Passive)
- Between RCA (no volume setting on the amp)
- XLR Line Output (TRS practice does not cut the hp, and gives his
Settings, Effects: - Gain of
- Output volume
- 5 prrglages of prselectionn equalizer (as
potentiomtre, adjustable so when selected with
the 3-band EQ)
- 3 Band Equalizer (potentiometers)
I put 8 in the absence of volume control between the RCA and the 3-band equalizer only, but compensated by rglages prprogramms.
Extremely simple configuration and then we just connect, increase the gain and volume (trs sensible focus knob, it is impossible to have a low trs ...). Then we chose one of its kind among the five, is adjusted with the equalizer.
We could do walking with eyes closed, and the sound comes with it.
Warm ampeg rather typ.
- Island is perfect for me (pop rock, alternative, sometimes slap)
- I play with a Fender Precision and Jazz Bass Highway Standard. I use a Boss ODB-3 overdrive and sometimes Fuzzface for the sound of Muse).
- I sound good to trs mediator with setting 2 or 3 exactly like The Fratellis Chelsea Dagger sound when the bass intro), or a finger like a good dub or reggae with adjustable 1.
- I love the warm sound typical Ampegsur all settings.
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
gorifik's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Those characteristics which motivated my choices were the HP 15-inch, ideal for playing in 4 and 5 string, or I really expected a round, something that sounds simply.
And then ... One word came to my mouth when I turned it on ... LOL! That's all I could think of the sound of this amp! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the greats of the same brand. I used this amp repeated, but I never dare to put it on stage! good, I made can be a little too much, whatever ... Used with a Yamaha 4-string, slap the lack of slamming, the E string did not rise enough in the grave ...
Positive point anyway, it still has a fairly accurate equalizer anyway. We can still tinker with a lot. And 5-way switch for a specific type of sound is when its not bad either. But even with all this, the sound is disappointing.
I used it a few months, returning quickly to my head that I hartke somewhat neglected.
What I like most is the side combo, practice. And his ability to turn a return. It sounds silly, but play Repeat ', sat with him just a side back into position, it allows much better understood if it is in normal position.
The least is its sound ...
I am currently using a Hartke head with a preamp ha2500 BlueTube home presonu, mounted with a lamp mesa boogie 12AX7, and a cabinet Hartke vx210 aileurs I'll change soon.
The report will money .... we will come back away, so it is not worth that price. But I still had paid 100 euros less a year ago.
I will not repeat that choice is clear! Save a bit much, or afford a Gallien Krueger. Even the backline series sounds a lot better