To start I will make a small correction of the technical data of the product. It is equipped with baffles to 8 10''8''and not as indicated in the data sheet ...
- The technical specifications which mainly motivated my choice of size. O In the era I bought it I had to ruin my first amp (a Peavey combo, TKO115 if I remember correctly) and I needed something big for the group with which I played the 'era we were a lot of scne ... I came across it by chance and I was very lucky because I could get a good price. So I jumped at the chance.
- I use it for RPTES and lives. I play in a group mtal (when I said I needed the big ...). It is perfect for both uses, I use it as a live back ... In addition it scares guitarists h h h. ..
- I use an amp Peavey T-Max 350W 4 Ohms. No prampli. I play mostly on a MusicMan and Cort, both are active.
Unfortunately I am not a professional music so I will try our answer to these questions as best as possible here based on my limited knowledge ... Forgive me if I tell neries!
- I think so, there is in any case no deformation of the sound. The eight speakers make the sound perfectly, whether acute, medium or severe.
- Uh ... good question ... I think I use it in mono ...
- Yes. The amp I use is undersized compared the cabinet bottom and even the rendering of the sound is superb. As I said before, no deformation of the sound. Also the sound is perfectly audible live or RPET when playing with other musicians.
- If by dynamic means that it captures the speaker EHJV provided by the amp, then the rponse is yes. My friends, what a potato!
In conclusion, I think this cabinet is a gem, especially for its sound quality. Especially since some manufacturers offer the same quality MODELS to a much higher lev.
- I use it for 7 years.
- The particular feature I like least is sr size and weight. It is clear that it is standard to play with such a monster but we also carry from time to time ... Prvoyer then a car trunk large enough if you do not want to be forced to rent a van whenever you dplacez with.
The particular feature I like most is the EHJV that are capable of giving. And also it causes the frightened look in musicians from other groups (particulirement the scratch) when I dbarque with in the halls or playing.
- In my opinion the report qualitprix of this product is excellent.
- Yes I would do the same choice if I were to buy a speaker now. Sr Although it is clear that if I could afford it I basarderais all my gear to buy the Ampeg and low gold with diamond back of the neck.
I recommend this Hnnetement baffle anyone afford a 8x10 ® religion.''