- What are the effects or types of effects available?
Simple control pedal, there is a switch that still allows to decide if we want to get are up or down the pedal, and the disabled when it is in the middle.
- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
Uh ... I would say I do not know, a priori it is analog.
- Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?
Yes, if your pedal is that it is related permits.
- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
The stereo jack cable needed for the connection is directly connected to the pedal. There is no need for AC adapter or battery.
- The general configuration is it simple?
No complaints, and that one connects the pedal to check that everything is done. We will very quickly understand everything.
- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
There is none.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Mine was Italian, but there is no real need
- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
As a control pedal, there is no effect, néanmois, the sound remains clean, and there is no noise to report.
- Which instruments do you use?
Connected to a Zoom G2 with an Epiphone G400 Gothic Hiwatt amp and a 100W
- How long have you use it?
For 24 hours ...
- What is so special that you like most and least?
Well, it can replace a wah wah, although it is not its primary function.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
No, it was the last store.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Pretty good, it only cost me € 15!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes, because all the time to bend down to adjust the volume, it is a bit irritating. After we have to see over time if it stands up well!