I see three main uses:
1) Effect "violoning", delete the attacks pick, sort of "fade in"
2) Control and adjustment on the fly volume without altering the guitar sound (eg with a disto), contrary to the pots built into the guitar.
Moreover thanks to the setting "mini volume" we can define a volume mini - pedal fully open - for a game pace, and a maximum volume for a game lead - foot-closed without too much hassle to look up an intermediate position while playing.
3) also acts as a pedal for example to drive a Boss effects pedal kind DD7.Fonctionalité not yet tested as the tuner connection.
Config and use ultra simple.
We can also adjust the tension of the sweep.
This pedal is placed at the end of the chain of effects:
Guitar (s) / Geoffrey Teese RMC6 / Boss CS2 (for sale) / PH1R Boss / Boss SD2 / MT2 Boss / Boss HR2 / Boss DD7 FV500L / Amplifier
I use it for several weeks.
Before I had a Schaller Knob which was beginning to give up the ghost.
- Efficient, Simple, versatile and completely transparent in my chain effect.
- Perceived quality, robustness, Design.
A bit bulky and heavy.
Prices, but competing équivallentes are even more expensive ...
I would do without hesitation that choice ...