- Contains complete with Sonic Maximizer rglages PROCESS (normment plays on the aut of the spectrum, one can get his "mtalisquot, pushing back, and LO CONTOUR (low and low m dium)
- Switching to function purely passive or active compltement (active or not the process, the LO CONTOUR)
In faade connectors (In, and Through jacks in 3.5), and mle XLR output, what is most standard
small dtails see:
- Front panel recessed for protection potentiomtres and switches,
- Aluminum Casing 3 mm thick,
- Finished in vritable mail,
- Made the United States.
No need to read the manual.
You turn the knobs, and you realize how much this is fabulous DI
I use it with my bass Aria Pro II without prampli, DI live in the branch on my mixer (Yamaha MG16 / 4), with a nice curve (DEQ830) on a sound system of good quality ( Peavey Pro15 + Prosub with a CS1400)
The sound is a butcher. Even if my bass is not so much RULES .... the sound is l. Impressive bass, round hot as I like, low trs trs mdium good, and treble for not aggressive!
It's been six months that I have but I just use it trsrcemment.
Standard sound without being heavy or aggressive
The simplicity and precision of rglages
to quibble with, but a version could be convenient rack to put it in his stack, to avoid leaving by the Belle-terre ....
Even if the quality of components, manufacturing, and the sound is a bit cheaper would be devastating for those who can not afford
If I get to use it on another instrument, without hsiter
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Marchal's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
In passive function is excellent but with the sonic maximizer assets is quite efficient and works on the sound.
It's ironic but the active mode is a real plus.
The bass has a huge sound on that and every instrument sounds different.
Jensen transformer is very much in the sound (it is passive in his own sound).
It equips Direct box upscale (Radial JDI) ...