Zoom MRS-4
Zoom MRS-4

Digital Multrack-studio from Zoom belonging to the MRS series.

MGR/Ron Leddie MGR/Ron Leddie

« Zoom MRS-4 Digital Recorder »

Published on 12/09/03 at 15:00
I bought my Zoom MRS-4, Digital Recorder at Mars Music(bankrupt now) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I can make 4 track recordings all in digital and then burn them to CD, without changing the format. I never have to go back to analog again! I can make professional, studio quality demos right at home, and it only cost $200.00

There is nothing that I don't like about my Zoom MRS-4, Digital Recorder.

The unit is made out of a high grade unbreakable casting (not plastic). It can really take a beating and its performance is not affected by the wheather, the cold of winter, nor the heat of summer, especially here in Las Vegas, Nevada. It's fantastic!

I reccomend this product to anyone who is in the market for a home based recording studio, it even has added sound effects that can be applied during mix down. It comes complete with a range of effects for vocals as well as instruments. There are four channels for instrument input, two RCA. jackets for output and a headphone jack. This unit is great, it even lets you make "V takes" (sample tracks) that can be mastered into the finished product, or they can be phased out altogther, if a retake is necessary.