[Musikmesse] Kawai MP7 digital piano
Kawai attended Musikmesse 2014 where they introduced their new MP7 stage piano.
The Kawai MP7 offers the following:
- 88 Responsive Hammer 2 (RH2) keys with Ivory surface and triple sensor
- Harmonic Imaging XL sound engine
- 256-note polyphony
- 4 internal/external Zones
- 256 sounds organized in 8 categories, including acoustic pianos, vintage electric pianos, tonewheel organ, etc.
- 6 reverb types (Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral) with pre-delay, time and depth controls
- 129 types of effects (Main Zone) and 23 for the Sub Zone with up to 10 settings per effect
- 5 amp simulators (S.Case, M.Stack, J.Combo, F.Bass and L.Cabi) with Drive, Level, EQ, Mic type and position and Ambience controls
- Drawbars for the organ
- 4-band EQ
- 10-Song internal recorder with overdub and gain
- 256 user settings
- 208 user memory slots
- Built-in metronome
- Virtual technician to adjust the key curve, voicing, stereo width, string resonance, damping, noises, temperament, tuning and more
- MIDI control
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD display
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- USB port to play and record WAV and MP3 files
- 1/4” stereo outputs
- 1/4” line input
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- USB-to-Host and To-Device
- Pedal input (F-10H pedal included)
Full details of the MP7 are available at www.kawaius.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Korg LP-180 digital piano Korg brought many new products to Musikmesse 2014, and among them the LP-180 digital piano, which is available in black or white finishes.
- The new Kawai MP11 digital piano is available Kawai completes its digital piano series with the MP11 88-key model, which is now available for sale.
- [NAMM] Roland RD-800 digital stage piano Winter NAMM 2014 visitors will find at the Roland booth the new RD-800 digital piano designed for the stage and the studio.