Roland Integra-7
kikiclavier kikiclavier

«  Not bad. This is Roland. »

Published on 06/18/14 at 08:15
Rating: 8
Expander. Polyphony 128 notes.

Quite simple.
The manual was in English. Yet I bought the local music store in France.
I had to download it in French on the website of Roland.
The motion is blah surround use even though it may seem interesting. You must have the system sound reproduction suitable, otherwise it is useless. In a group, we play in stereo, not suitable for intégra7 system.

Rating: 8
I'm not fundamentally fan of his Roland grain.
Realistic sounds on presets "supernatural", but nothing transcendent. These are sounds like others offer. Yamaha and Kurzweil make less noise for more realistic sounds.
There are no new sounds as each new instrument. It's already chewed and digested, even if the choice is there.

1 year.
I tried several keyboards, but I needed an expander for reasons of space in the home studio, the car and the scene ... The idea of ​​a Motif Rack XS as internet don ' appeal to him, even in the German market leaders. I needed an expander extremely quickly because of the time to configure and close dates of benefits. So I took it in stock.
What I like most:
- More sounds, more than 6,000
- 2 IN input jack 6.35 for an additional instrument
- Usb connection
- All expansion cards Roland
What I like least:
- The grain of his Roland
- Too many sounds that are similar (eg tablecloths, number 1 ....... xx)
- Seem to have made new with the old: in the end, little sounds "supernatural" and jam the entire library of sounds.
- Usb connector incomplete in its functionality: is worse than RD piano can not usb, play midi files. Not integration. Damage.
- Limitation to be able to use 4 cards simultaneously. We must choose among these 4 cards then its set a sound can interest us, but on the fifth card. Damage.
- Really absurd: no editor for PC. Only Mac, I was not able to use, and iPad. This product has a taste frankly not finished and contemptuous for PC users. It is true, there is a free editor for PC. But not provided by Roland.

After 1 year of use, I much prefer him rack motif xs same price.
Besides, I always use it in conjunction with my rack unit (the first model).