Roland U-20
Roland U-20
Zeknas Zeknas

«  Sounds of the 90s! »

Published on 12/23/11 at 06:55
It's actually a reader sample. We can complter those Intgr in the machine with cards insrer the rear of the unit.
Connection ok: 2 Stereo pairs of outputs, one with the effects, a direct effects, MIDI In, Through and Out
6-way multi-timbral + Battery
5 octave keyboard with after touch (which silent rare in this price range the era)

Sounds to change (not ditables) on the small screen. With a little practice, you arrive empty accder what one seeks.
I well exploit the era since my Atari 1040 ST. Some samples are trs polyphony and applicants must pay attention to number of channels used for some dumb because if too much polyphony request.
There is software to edit but I've never used.

The sounds are well on Roland trs typs but some are really good trs: acoustic piano, some low fat and ground of course!
The presets are usable in that state (these are the samples I RPET).

I do not regret buying this machine I possde more ... although it does serve me much anymore.
It's been two times that I do rpar keyboard and media programming buttons, a disease seems to be rcurrente.
Buy Now? If low prices and good state, why not?