Roland XP-10
Roland XP-10

XP-10, Digital Synth from Roland in the XP series.

Libox001 12/23/2002

Roland XP-10 : Libox001's user review

• Partager
A-synthtiseur dentre the range of XP. One can indeed assign the pedals to
tain and the extra features like pitch bend and cut off rsonance MIDI features are well done and trs trs compltes. Keyboard 61 keys, 5 octaves, spitable, 28 polyphony, 338 preset sounds, 256 user sounds, 16 drum kits, 16 multitimbral sounds. It shall not be easy to LEFM else + pure-sounding instruments. I Naime not the GM. The effects are low Submitted (reverb, chorus, flanger, filter, rsonance, envelope), but little rev parameter. All connections are needed: MIDI IN / OUT / THUR, to host PC,)

Gnrale configuration is easy. The configuration of effects and sounds is as easy. The Operating instructions is very well done that hides nothing.

He was one of the first resume larpgiateur and has virtually the same as the MC 303. Devices with mixed sounds (synth / ralistes) of proper quality (at least lpoque) RSID his great strength in the number of its available, the possibility of the altrer in r el (ad for The envelope or filter). The keyboard has five octaves trs rpond enjoyable and well (although not having Lafter touch). The Tron String great for solos and guitar sound power (the numro 31 if I'm not mistaken) that has a big PCHE.

- It's not my synthtiseur But sometimes we make exchanges of one month with my friend.
The particular feature I like is sounds like Roland always does. I have tried many brands, but I find INTERESTED. Trs good relationship between qualitprix. I for one am thinking of buying one for my little XP 10.