[Musikmesse] Reloop Spin
Reloop announces their digital vinyl system Spin which they say allows playing, mixing and scratching of digital audio files from a computer with the help of timecode records and cds at the highest level.
The Spin softwares advanced sound engine is designed to create authentic vinyl sound characteristics at the highest stability Automatic gains and integrated compressor/limiter guarantee the best sound characteristics and perfect mix. Due to the classic spin mode, beat match assistant and a graphic beat offset, says Reloop, Spin offers any club DJ comfortable intuitive mixing.
- Advanced digital vinyl system Interface
- Professional USB audio timecode interface
- Hi speed USB 2.0 data transfer
- ASIO drivers for extremely low latency periods
- Grounding screw for turntable connection
- Signal LEDs for inputs and outputs and USB control
- microphone input with large gain controller on the interface (6,3 mm jack)
- Headphones/master record output with large gain controller on the interface (3,5 mm jack)
- Universal phono/line inputs with automatic recognition
- Especially compact, robust and especially light interface chassis
- 2 high-quality, white RCA cabvles
- 1 high-quality, white adapter cable (3,5 mm jack to RCA)
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 100 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
The Spin will ship Q3 2008 and the retail price will be around 250 euro incl VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Numark Mixmeister Control MixMeister Control is a hardware control surface for real-time performance and control of MixMeister, or other MIDI-capable DJ software.
- Allen and Heath ships Xone:42 Allen and Heath has made an addition to the Xone DJ range, with the launch of the Xone:42, a 4-channel DJ mixer with USB audio interface.
- Dateq XTC II Dateq will soon introduce their new DJ mixer : The XTC II.