Denon DJ introduced at NAMM 2015 the new HP2000 headphones for nomad or club professional DJs.
- 50mm neodymium magnet transducers
- Frequency range: 12 Hz – 24 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Swiveling earpads that allow for single-side cue
- Detachable 1.2m cable with 1/8” connector
- 1/4” jack adapter
- Metal frame
The Denon DJ HP2000 headphones will be available this Spring for the US price of $199.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.