[NAMM] Denon HP2000 headphones
Denon DJ introduced at NAMM 2015 the new HP2000 headphones for nomad or club professional DJs.
- 50mm neodymium magnet transducers
- Frequency range: 12 Hz - 24 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Swiveling earpads that allow for single-side cue
- Detachable 1.2m cable with 1/8” connector
- 1/4” jack adapter
- Metal frame
The Denon DJ HP2000 headphones will be available this Spring for the US price of $199.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The top studio headphones for about $100 You can get some pretty good headphones for about $150 and while 50 bucks may not seem like much of a difference, it's a bit too much for many home studio owners. But don't worry if you are one of them, there are plenty of interesting cans for a tad less money. With this in mind, we asked our members of our French site to name their favorite pair of studio headphones for about $100, and we thought you might be interested in the results:
- The best studio headphones for less than $50 Sometimes, $50 for a pair of studio cans might be over your budget, be it because you don't have the money in the bank or you need to buy four at the same time or any other reason you can think of. But even then, at this price point, there are so many different models that you might have a hard time choosing one. With this in mind, we asked our members of the French version of Audiofanzine to pick their favorite pair of studio headphones under $50. And here are the results...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.