Denon DJ announced the DN-MC3000, the details of which will de released in about two weeks - until then we have the specifications below and two pictures.
The MC3000 will feature the following:
• Optimized for Traktor 2– Traktor 2 LE Included*
• Optimized for Virtual DJ
• Layer Function for Dual Deck and 2+2 4-Channel Mixer Control
• USB Audio Interface 2 in / 2 out (Stereo)
• Line to Master – 2 Analogue Line Input Mixing Control
• Steel Chassis
*Traktor 2 LE included for Europe and Asia Pacific
Full specs and features will be released as part of the official press release on 18 November 2011.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.