DJ Tech has released details ont the Dragon Two at NAMM 2012.
The Dragon Two is a DJ controller and 4-channel mixer including an audio interface, and designed for use with Virtual DJ.
- 4-Deck Controller optimized for Virtual DJ LE
- Built-in on-board Mixer with Filter Effect
- Advanced Audio Mode for 2-deck Control and 4-deck Control
- Built-in 4-in 4-out audio interface with low latency ASIO audio driver
- Balanced XLR master outputs and RCA booth outputs
- 2 X Stereo inputs (Phono/ Line) for external audio source
- Access to 4 samplers
- 24 rubber pads for access to Cue, Loop and Transport Control
- Adjustable touch sensitive jog wheels with LED ring
- Crossfader for scratch performance
- Aluminum brushed panel
- Knobs faders and buttons
- Includes Virtual DJ LE software
More info on www.djtechpro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.