Hercules unveils the newest version of their DJ Console line, the DJ Console Mk4, a mixing console with a compact design and analog audio source connectivity.
- 2 stereo outputs (2 x 2 RCA) let DJs play their mix for the audience (channels 1-2: 2 RCA outputs to connect hi-fi systems and mixers, plus 1 stereo mini jack output (1/8" / 3.5mm) for multimedia speakers), while also previewing the next track for themselves (channels 3-4: 2 RCA outputs, plus 1 headphone plug).
- 2 stereo inputs (2 x 2 RCA) let DJs connect external audio sources, and include them in their digital mix: vinyl turntables, CD or MP3 players, and so on.
- 4 input levels: phono (for vinyl turntables), consumer line level (-10dBv, for MP3 players), pro line level (+4dBu, for studio gear), and boosted pro line level (+8dBu, for the most powerful CD players designed for DJing).
- 1 microphone jack (1/4" / 6.35mm), with talk-over function.
- 1 headphone jack (1/4" / 6.35mm), for previewing tracks.
Other features include:
- Two decks for mixing digital audio files
- Two jog wheels for moving within tracks, adjusting speed of playback, applying scratching effects and more
Minimum system requirements:
PC: 1.5GHz processor or higher; 1GB RAM; Windows?? XP / Vista / 7 (32/64-bit); USB port; stereo speakers and/or headphones.
Mac: 1.5GHz processor or higher; 1GB RAM; Mac OS?? 10.4 / 10.5 /10.6; USB port; stereo speakers and/or headphones.
For more information, visit www.hercules.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.