[NAMM] Hercules P32 DJ controller
Hercules presents the P32 DJ controller, designed for live remixing, sample triggering, and slicing.
The P32 DJ is essentially 32 RGB pads with a MIDI mixer in the middle, a design likely to appealt to many live performance-focused DJs.
It’s an all-in-one controller with:
- effect racks control
- central mixing section
- 32 RGB backlit pads for samples, slicer, loops, etc
- loop size dual digit displays
- built-in audio interface (two master out RCA and 1 stereo headphone out)
Alongside the launch of this new Hercules P32 hardware comes an updated new DJ software from the company, DJUCED 40º. Specially designed for creative mixing and remixing, the combination of the Hercules P32 DJ and DJUCED 40° draws its strength from the core of two related, yet very different worlds: DJing and music production. The Hercules P32 DJ makes a simple promise to its users as an all-in-one solution, offering innovative, intuitive and visual functionalities, while allowing DJs to enrich their creativity.
The Hercules P32 DJ will be available at 249.99€ / $249.99 in March 2016.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Smithson Martin Kontrol Surface 32 Heading towards the NAMM, Smithson Martin has announced a tabletop Midi controller called the KS32.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Numark Serato Dashboard We met the Numark team during the NAMM 2016 Preview Day and were introduced to the new Serato Dashboard, a multiscreen device for the DJ software.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Denon DJ MCX8000 Controller The NAMM Show 2016 starts tomorrow, but our team is already running down the halls to bring you fresh images of the new products. Meet the MCX8000.