Hercules presents the P32 DJ controller, designed for live remixing, sample triggering, and slicing.
The P32 DJ is essentially 32 RGB pads with a MIDI mixer in the middle, a design likely to appealt to many live performance-focused DJs.
It’s an all-in-one controller with:
- effect racks control
- central mixing section
- 32 RGB backlit pads for samples, slicer, loops, etc
- loop size dual digit displays
- built-in audio interface (two master out RCA and 1 stereo headphone out)
Alongside the launch of this new Hercules P32 hardware comes an updated new DJ software from the company, DJUCED 40º. Specially designed for creative mixing and remixing, the combination of the Hercules P32 DJ and DJUCED 40° draws its strength from the core of two related, yet very different worlds: DJing and music production. The Hercules P32 DJ makes a simple promise to its users as an all-in-one solution, offering innovative, intuitive and visual functionalities, while allowing DJs to enrich their creativity.
The Hercules P32 DJ will be available at 249.99€ / $249.99 in March 2016.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.