[NAMM] Numark NS7III DJ controller unveiled
Numark introduces at NAMM 2015 the third generation of its NS7 MIDI controller for DJ, which now works with Serato DJ software.
The Numark NSIII can control 4 decks in the Serato DJ software on Mac and PC.
- Triple high resolution displays
- Stack waveforms on the center display
- One display dedicated to the song library with browsing buttons
- 4-deck control in Serato DJ
- Built-in 4 channel mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized jogs with high resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch knobs for filter, EQ, etc.
- 16 MPC-style velocity sensitive and RGB blacklit pads
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, slicing and sample triggering
- 3-position touch knob for the filter on each channel
- Control 12 iZotope effects in Serato DH
- Built-in 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
- Zone/Booth output and balanced XLR outputs
- Serato NoiseMap ready for DVS setups
The NS7III will be available this year for the US price of $1,499.99.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.