Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Only one of the Hercules (Dj Control Air) brand controller very limited although easy to use. My interest in deejaying was confirmed and I wanted to go into something a little more serious, but still remains relatively affordable and comprehensive price level (for a teenager)
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Very easy to use, progress easily. We find all the basic functions (hot cue, EQ, FX Loop ...) and all is harmonious. It only lacks the gains, but on the software are a function that you set automatically.
One of his greatest strengths: its adaptation to all the best software on the market, Traktor, Serato, Virtual, Deejay for Mac.
The jogs are very accurate, scratch and impeccable timing. Finally, the controller itself is very small, we can take it and put it everywhere.
In this price range and given the audience, nothing apart from the gains that can be found on a Denon MC2000 at the same price. Even an experienced DJ can take pleasure on this controller. In terms of software, even if Virtual comes with all the others are compatible and free and legal download (DeejayLe, Serato Intro) is no problem at this level
How would you rate the quality / price? With experience, you do again this choice?
Cheaper hair would be appreciated (250 €), but the product is finished and functional, the price is well justified
With experience, you do again this choice?
Without hesitation yes, really disappointed with this product. Nevertheless, I think that in this range of other products are also very good (RMX2, Denon MC2000, even Traktor Kontrol S2 for a hundred dollars more)
Fairly mixed yes, initially, because an essential element for me in regard to the mix: the gain, and although absent from simply Wego! Well actually I forgot it was mixing digital and a normalization of all your MP3 is required.
Otherwise everything else is at hand:
- 3 configurable FX Deck which effect
- 8 Samples used simultaneously for all Deck, adjusting the tempo for rhythmic loops
- 4 Cue
- Loop mode super fun to remix tracks live,
- A time-shifting to adjust the pitch without changing the length, when well mixed a track that is not in its basic tempo
- A low pass filter and high pass (this is not the Akai but it had its effect)
- The Pitch adjustable end touching the edges of the wheels, beautiful and highly successful quasi sensation as on Technics
- A scratch turntables immediately accessible through the top of Wheels
- Two independent headphone jacks (3.5 and 6.35) and Mic 6.35. on the other hand RCA Audio output (bof)
- An On / Off switch
Warning Setup Win XP is not taken into account by the manual! MUST MUST your OS detects the Wego and you go for the unity of your CD-ROM, and on two occasions: the first for the controller, the second for the integrated sound card.
Well I'll find out if the upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro brings advantage of features. Robustness point of view seems correct and stable. And with Virtual DJ LE can already do everything priori.
You should see the use but a good product, complete (except Gain) and compact to see the price over time but even a DJ explodes easily confirmed if a little creative remixing live! Especially as samples and effect are customizable in real time.