Reloop launches a new edition of its BeatMix
Reloop announces the availability of BeatMix LTD, a modernized version of its first Virtual DJ-optimized MIDI controller.
Reloop BeatMix LTD 2-deck controller is equipped with new 14cm aluminum flat jog wheels, which offer two scratch and fast search controls.
The transport section has also been enhanced, with new trigger buttons and double control functions accessible via the Shift button.
The effect section was reorganized and Beat Mash mode included for chop creation at the simple push of a button.
- 2-channel Mixer and DJ controller
- Built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- 2x 14cm jog wheels
- 70cm pitch faders
- Pro Longlife crossfader
- 2x 3-band EQs
- 2 Pro Longlife volume faders
- 61 MIDI controllers in total (34 buttons, 5 faders, 3 push encoders, 17 knobs and the 2 jogs)
- Fader Start
- Smart Loop
- Hot Cue section with Delete button
- Beat Mash mode for creating chops on the fly
- Effect and filter control section
- Reloop Trax rotary encoder for sound library search without the mouse
- 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume and mix controls
- 1/4" microphone input
- RCA outputs
- USB port for power supply
- Optimized for Virtual DJ, mapping for Traktor 2 Pro also available
- White finish
Retail price has not been announced. Visit www.reloop.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EDIT: Cross DJ updated to v2.5 MixVibes has released the v2.5 update for its Cross and Cross DJ software on Mac and PC.
- Serato launches the Serato Remote iPad app DJs equipped with an iPad can now control the Serato Scratch Live and Serato DJ software from their tablet.
- Native Instruments updates Traktor Kontrol X1 Native Instruments unveils the next generation of its Traktor Kontrol X1 controller, with a new modern look and improved controls.