Overstrayer introduces the AMPEQ-02
Overstrayer announces that its new AMPEQ-02 rackable channel strip is on its way to the retailers.
The Overstrayer AMPEQ-02 combines a mic preamp, a line level amp and a DI to a vintage-style passive two-band EQ and a proprietary harmonic processor.
The built-in harmonic processor allows for changing the color and character of the any audio source (drums, guitar, bass, synth and even mix bus).
Following are the main features of the module:
- Switchable Mic or Line input
- Phantom power
- 1/4" jack DI input
- Phase reverse
- Mic/line amp gain control
- Output attenuator
- Harmonics circuits with three different character options: HARM Out for a clean sound with a lot of headroom / HARM 2 that boost the 2nd harmonic and HARM 3 for the third harmonic
- Bass boost at 30, 60 or 100Hz
- Bass attenuation at 50 or 100Hz
- Treble boost at 4, 8 or 12kHz
- EQ bypass
- 19" 2U rack format
No information regarding the retail price of this new AMPEQ-02. Full details are expected soon at overstayer.squarespace.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee confirms Logic Pro X compatibility Apogee announces that most of its hardware is compatible with the brand new Apple Logic Pro X DAW.
- [NAMM] MXL launches the Revelation Solo mic MXL takes advantage of the Summer NAMM to launch the latest mic in the Revelation Series.
- [NAMM] Tascam DA-3000 digital recorder Tascam is attending Summer NAMM until tonight where they introduced the DA-3000 digital recorder and AD/DA converter.