Reloop Controller DJ Contest 2012
Reloop is launching the 2012 edition of its Controller Contest.
The winner will receive a Reloop Terminal Mix 4 and the possibility to perform a showcase at Reloop's booth at the BPM Show 2012 in Birmingham including flight and hotel. The winner will spend two days with the Reloop crew & artists at the trade fair for DJs and producers in England, performing his show case in front of visitors, manufacturers and DJs at Reloop's booth.
What to do?
Prepare for your showcase and record your skills on video. Introduce yourself, then start a performance. Music style and applied mixing techniques are your choice. The video should have a length of 2 – 5 minutes and has to be uploaded to your Youtube account. From July 15st – August 15st you can participate with your video at Reloop's Facebook profile's Controller DJ Contest site.
How can you win?
Visitors of Reloop's page determine the best 6 video clips. Every vote counts as this is a worldwide contest. After the closing date (August 15st, 2012) the Reloop artists and product experts will sit down, determining places 1 – 6.
The prices are as follows:
- 1st Place: Two days with the Reloop Team at the BPM Show in Birmingham incl. flight and hotel as well as a Reloop Terminal Mix 4.
- 2nd Place: 1 x Reloop Terminal Mix 2
- 3rd Place: 1 x Reloop Contour Interface
- 4th - 6th Place: A pair of Reloop RHP-20 headphones each.
Find out more on Reloop Facebook.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.