[NAMM] Stanton SCS.4DJ updated to v5
Stanton did not come to Summer NAMM to launch new gear, but to introduce version 5 of the software of is SCS.4DJ USB MIDI controller.
The new version of the SCS.4DJ software adds the following:
- Improved beat analysis
- Time-Rift mode that allows for scratching, searching, using hot cues and loops and then resume the playback in sync
- New effects: high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filters, phaser and tape delay
- FLAC format support
- Increased size of the library, which now can store 50 000 tracks via a USB drive, with enhanced response times when browsing large sound collections
- Improved GUI with display of the current song selection and full size of the collection
- New sync options
- Improved loop mode
- New Manual Loop In and Out features that allow for saving loops with the tracks and recall them when reloading the songs
The update is free and available for download at www.stantondj.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] The Pioneer turntable is reality Pioneer officially introduces today its PLX-1000 professional turntable for DJs, which prototype had been unveiled earlier this year.
- [NAMM] Numark NV DJ controller We’re only a few days from Summer NAMM, and Numark introduces its brand new NV surface control for DJ.
- Griffin and Algoriddim launch an audio interface Griffin Technology and Algoriddim partnered to offer DJs a new Mac OS X and iOS-compatible audio interface.