Vestax Spin Loaded w/ algoriddim djay
algoriddim, creators of the djay software for the Mac, announced that DJs can use the software with the Vestax Spin DJ controller, now shipping from the Apple Store within 24 hours of purchase.
With the recent introduction of algoriddim’s djay v3.1.1, Spin users can use MIDI Learn Options, improved latency and the ability to auto-save cue points set from the controller. In addition, the Spin is now compatible with algoriddim’s djay Remote app, enabling iPhone and iPod touch devices to sync up wirelessly with a user’s iTunes library for transition from the DJ booth to the dance floor.
The Spin DJ controller is designed specifically for the Mac, and mimics the classic setup of two turntables and a mixer, providing the control and physical sensation of mixing and scratching on actual records. Using the crossfader and controls for speed, looping, cue points, effects and EQ, the user can fade from one song to another and apply effects. The Spin controller also includes a built-in audio interface with a microphone input and two stereo outputs for headphones and master. It connects to any Mac via USB.
• Touch Sensor Jog Wheels: High resolution, touch-sensitive jog wheels enable the user to DJ like in analog mode when scratching or mixing;
• Multi Channel Audio System: Spin comes with high quality sound for monitoring, master output and a separate microphone input;
• Compact and Light: Completely travel friendly, the unit is perfect for Mac users on-the-go. A simple USB cable and djay 3 will have the user spinning wherever they please.
Pricing & Availability
Spin is exclusively available in Apple Stores in the USA and Canada for $249.95, as well as music retail stores worldwide, including djay 3.1.1 in the bundle. djay 3.1.1 is also available for a free 15-day trial or for purchase from www.djay-software.com, and available for purchase from Apple retail locations for $49.95 or €39.95 (+ VAT).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.