Universal Piper Updated
Universal Piper has been updated to v1.2.0, featuring two new GHB chanters, one wood and one polypenco that can be mixed at will with all the drones.
- New sound library: two new chanters and updated GHB factory presets.
- Chanter reverb control over Control Change.
- In VSTi, MIDI output of the notes after chanter mode management to be used in any other plug-in.
- Staccato supported for MIDI input.
- Modulation is now downward instead of upward.
- Fix: several modifications on the bww reader.
- Fix: detune not always taken into account after program change.
- Fix: "inverse" command not taken into account for continuous MIDI Control Change.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Garritan Concert & Marching Band 2 Garritan has announced that Concert & Marching Band 2 with the ARIA Player is now available as a download for Windows, Windows x64 and Mac OS X in Stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
- Audiofile Engineering Backline Calc v2.0 Audiofile Engineering recently released Backline Calc v2.0 (now 2.0.1), an update to their professional music calculator app for Apple iPhone and iPod touch.
- Modartt Celeste for Pianoteq Modartt releases Pianoteq add-on Celeste which includes a celesta and a glockenspiel.