Vestax introduces at Musikmesse the new version of its VCI DJ MIDI controller, called VCI-400DJ.
Following are the main features of the new Vestax VCI-400DJ:
- 4-channel MIDI controller and mixer for DJ
- Built-in 24-bit / 96kHz USB audio interface
- 2 jog wheels with adjustable torque and sensitivity
- High and Low-pass filters
- LED backlit buttons
- LED Input meters
- Traditional cue, pitch, loop, effects, browse and load, sample trigger and scratch features
- PMC-55 mixer section with 3-band equalizer, crossfader, Q factor
- Dual-core digital processor
- Possibility to pre-mix external CD and DVS inputs with trim, 3-band EQ and filters
- Serato DJ software included
The Vestax VCI-400DJ will be available in july 2013 at the estimated street price of $899.. More info soon at www.vestax.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.