iCD DJ IN A BOX’s mixer features two input channels, main and headphone outputs, mic input and smooth faders.
- DJ system with two CD players, headphones, microphone, and two-channel mixer with iPod dock
- Play tracks from iPod and record your mix to iPod
- Rugged tabletop CD players with large, performance jog wheels
- Perform with CDs and CD-Rs
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Looping for creating and integrating loops
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Compact, versatile mixer with two input channels, mic input, main and headphone outputs
- 2 NDX200 CD players
- iM1 mixer with iPod dock
- HF125 headphones
- 2 power cables
- power supply
- 2 audio cables (stereo RCA)
iCD DJ IN A BOX will be available from DJ and professional audio retailers in August 2010.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.