All user reviews for the Image Line Deckadance
Getting started was easy and happened in a flash, I downloaded it right to my windows computer and ran it right away and had no issues at all with this program. Plus, through Image Line you can set up a user account and get all free updates on this and other products that they offer and download them right out of your account right to your computer without a problem. The manual is actually pretty easy to understand, some parts of it drag out and can get boring but you probably wont need those parts.
This software worked great and I didn’t have to configure a single thing, just installed it and started it up. It was ready to go right off the bat and I must say that this is a powerful DJ software, since everything is going digital anyways this is an investment that you might want to look into if you are thinking of becoming a DJ.
Overall Deckadance shocked me, when you download DJ software you don’t know what type of a program you are going to get, Deckadance held its weight against any other good DJ software that’s on the market. The price for this product is much more affordable than other softwares that are offered both by Image Line and by third party companies like them. You will see more and more DJ’s jump on the software bandwagon and leave hardware alone.
Cantalien's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Thank you Image-Line ....
Ps: In the version of SSAI there is a mute every 4 minutes to seconds, not Dranga for testing.
The set piece is a bit difficult I put a good evening to get there, I had the problem of ASIO, and errors appear dmarage launch the software (but another prblem Asio).
There is a manual Quick DOWNLOADS by Frans help, but the manual is in English gnral 'mastery galleys for those non-English).
For the implementation I put a bad mark because competitors in its simplest configuration and instalation of hardware.
My PC is running fine so no problem of proccesseur or ram. Once you configure the software with the hardware, all work properly and the performances are pleasant.
I tested every day for two weeks, I have to test yet another software and I miss him more than me DCID Serato on my choice (software unusable without sound card) and with Reloop Spin software.
My overall opinion
- Performance of software
- Use with other VST software
- Trs ractiviter good time codes of software!
- For use with all vinyl timecode (mais!!)
- Many options sampler, effects, Reloop
- Noon to may controller compatible sound card (for the controllers rference see their site)
- Contrl total Bmp or Master in Sync
- The list of plays
- Navigation in DIFFERENT folders.
- The sound processing by the software.
- The price (if it already possesses a sound card)
- The ownership of software
- Configuration Asio
- The use of vinyl in absolute timescodes is not available for some vinyls (visit)
- And the beast black am hesitating to choose what software despite its good performance is its interface ... Despite the Skins he proposes I find it too loaded not enough color, too many buttons, the Peakscope and its waves are difficult to perceive with a small laptop computer • flick and late evening with fatigue is even more difficult.
I'd love this software when it will change or modify its interface.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
parafuso's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Good sound
- Interface and general ease of use
- Integration itunes playlist
- Good price on the House version (without the optional control discs timecoded)
And all this for personal use or small party.
The typical installation on Mac OSX.
The config is pretty easy, many midi controllers are natively supported (and if ever it will not learn there for MIDI).
Well, the midi learn, as in any kind of software is a bit long and boring. Nothing abnormal.
So I turn on OSX 10.6.3 and is Deckadance v1.64. And there it goes bad to use.
Firstly I think the application is not an application OSX 100% pure juice. I think it's a VST plugin that turns with a sort of emulation. The launch of Deckadance is sometimes long (20 seconds sometimes). We feel that it is not native to OSX.
But it would not matter if it was stable. Unfortunately this is not the case. After an hour or two, it crashes.
I regularly send the crash log to the support line but good picture. Changing the audio config sometimes freeze the software.
It's really disappointing especially since the software itself is really interesting at the base.
There are bugs everywhere, impossible to store a config with several MIDI device enabled (it stores only one!), Chirping at the launch of some tagged mp3.
I use it for several weeks, the demo finally convinced me and I'm disappointed.
Compared with Traktor or Cross who never planted them (even the sound card is sharp as a barbarian, etc ...) Deckadance is unstable and I would never use in an evening, even among "friends."
So the bad side:
- Launching a lot about OSX
- OSX unstable (strange for a so-called soft macintosh ready ")
- Several annoying bugs lurking (config noon bp on some mp3 files)
- Not reading m4a (itunes)
- How to use effects
- Use of totally unstable VST OSX
The bright side (yes there anyway)
- Interface and easy operation
- The lack of CPU resources required when it is launched.
- Beat sync and copy management (perfect for electro enchainer without too much hassle!) Better than traktor
- Ability to play samples
- Relooper function which can sometimes give nice results.
To conclude, I would simply say that for once the Windows version should be much more interesting than the Mac version.
But I doubt that DJs playing in big clubs are using this app. Yes I highly doubt it.
Obviously not everything is fixed, updates to come shortly (read m4a, some bugs etc ...)
But the way this software is ported to Mac, leaves me skeptical.
I still send my crash logs on the image-line forum in the hope that one day running mac version with no ulterior motive.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
romu.ak's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Initially, I worked as Traktor, I liked the software, but I've always blamed his conception.Donc is probably the design of Deckadance that motivated my choice to begin with.
- For what purpose?
The same thing, Mix, Mix Tape ...
- What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)?
AMD Sempron 2400 + 1.67GHz, 768MB of RAM.
- Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ...
With Final Sratch Open, Platinum Technics SL-1200-MK2 Mixer Technics SH-DJ 1200 and MPC 2000
- The installation is done it without problems?
Yes, installation is no problem, then configures the intall inputs and outputs.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
Very easy and very accomplished at the same time (they do have very strong)
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
The manual is really well done, but the big plus is that there is an intuitive aid (great)
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
See already answered above
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
See already answered above
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
The sound is a marvel, the audio engine is very very very good!
- This software + hardware is stable?
- How long have you use it?
A few weeks
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The most graphic design, effects, all the rest. Least, nothing
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Oh yes, Final Scratch, MixVibes, Serato Scratch Live, Traktor DJ 2.6 and 3.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
It is certainly the best, given the quality of the product.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
YulB's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
-Test the craft
-HP Dx6100, Pentium4,3Ghz, 512Ram (among others)
-No Difficulties of any kind.
-almost Too easy
-No Seen Manual (Version dmo) not really need for basic functions.
ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE
-It Seems so
-a the fact!
-Yes I Am
-A Voice jingle that reminds us that this is a dmo.
Yes (Traktor, VDJ ...)
-Not Yet prices
-This Will be hard not to want!
-Dckadance Can run standalone (test or VSTi on Fruity.Fonctionne natively with, among others, the Last BCD2000.Cette runs flawlessly (yes, really) .config noon and asio ultra-simple (4ms latency or less), six playable effects xy axes (a rgal!). Over the rest Tlcharger on the site FLStudio.com
-This App may make a lot of shade to "references" actuelles.Il rconciliera users due to BCD2000.Reste that see the price.
-A Try without moderation !!