Factories hand Bozeman Montana USA
Limit Signature Edition Artist Dwight Yoakam Honky Tonk Deuce "
* Neck: Mahogany;
* Angle: 3;
* Channel joins the body fret: 14
* Frets: 19
* Inlays: MOP Double Parallelograms with ds (deuce) on the 12th fret.
* Nut Width: 1.725
* Scale: 24-3/4 "
* Peghead Angle: 17
* Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
* Hardware: Nickel
*: Mechanical: green Keystone buttons
* Size of the guitar: Round Shoulder
* Top: Sitka beautiful Epica
* Plate / Pickguard protection: Tortoise Teardrop J50
* Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
* Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
* Matir bridge: Solid Indian Rosewood
* Microphone: LR Baggs Element Active Acoustic Pickup System (rglage volume on the edge of the rosette)
* Finish: Gloss Nitro
* Color: Vintage Sunburst / & Nature
* Body Binding: 4 ply top, single ply back
* Logo on the head: pearl inlay type "crown inlay.
* Gibson Acoustic Deluxe Case
( http://www.casimages.com )
Based on the Gibson Country & Western Round Shoulder Dreadnought 50's & 60's.
Channel pleasant enough and end Plutt dish that falls well in hand.
The interface is like all the Dreadnought, lgre enough, good balance.
We get it easily sound good in chords and picking.
The varnish on the handle is soft in the palm and allows dcente on velvet.
Still young, she plans dj really pretty with a soft and warm sonority felt with a good balance.
By definition a tone warm and rich bass, treble Plutt sweet as love, crystalline and medium rather high when you play it more closer to the bridge (see video below).
Perfect for Bluegrass, Country, Folk, Blues and Rock'n'Roll ... Quite versatile, both in ease in picking chords.
I use it for some time and I'm delighted!
COMPLEMENTARY my Martin D-18.
I love everything about this guitar! Obviously the ITS, the beauty of the instrument and attention particulire What port Bozeman luthiers on finishes and design-General for the instrument.