SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo Touch on iOS
The SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo song learning software is now available on iOS under the Capo Touch name.
Capo Touch transposes to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad the Capo software available for Mac. Mainly designed for guitar players, it allows you to learn how to play the songs in your iTunes library thanks to a beat and chord detection system.
- Intelligence Chors detection engine
- Built-in chord dictionary
- Automatic beat detection with bar/beat display for easier looping
- Metronome with count-off
- Time Stretcher
- Pitch Shifter
- Voice canceling (karaoke-style)
- iTunes integration on iOS devices
- iCloud sync between iDevices and Mac computers
Capo Touch is available at the AppStore for the introductory price of 4.99€ (50% off) for a limited time.
Note that the Mac OS X version has also been updated to v3.1, and now includes the same intelligent chord detection system, iCloud sync and a new icon unifies the look of the software and iOS app.
Capo v3.1 is also available at half price (13.99€) for a limited time at the Mac App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?