Fender Jazz Bass Special Fretless
Fender Jazz Bass Special Fretless
foox foox
Publié le 04/18/06 à 05:34
Low ONLY made in Japan (1985). I paid 3000 francs doccasion
mine is a fretless, green / olive gray metallic.
lower hybrid body of Accuracy, light, black head and neck.
A micro PB, a JB at the bridge.
Tone button notched in the middle.
end of round Jazz-Bass.

[b]UTILIZATION[/b]

Comfortable handle, rosewood fingerboard with pleasant touch.
Low-kind: you-you-branches cheeks, no more than 4 different sounds but beautiful sounds.

[b]SOUNDS[/b]

Its warm and round, highly versatile, lots of personality "fender", rather than some I've tried us. I use a tube with 50 bassman, I shot one of his slightly reminiscent saturated Geddy Lee of Rush in the beginning, both hot and crispy (the bottom two mic), or simply round, powerful and full (mic PB), and also his Pastorius (mic JB bridge) in a low tone to 2 or 3.
I "sold off" a Vigier passion, so suddenly the sound seemed cold and clinical side!

[b]OVERALL OPINION[/b]

I mantenance a Vigier Arpege fretless metal button, wooden handle (the No. 28), which sounds better and rounder than my former passion, but the fender was a "fender" and is different, simple and complementary, so I keep it.
report quamité / price excellent. just its purists will tell you is to be manufactured in Japan! but we are suspicious, it would seem that the instruments of some periods are better than their American counterparts. We rely on our touch and our ears!