Cort GB99
Cort GB99

4-string bass guitar from Cort belonging to the GB series.

kenavo94 kenavo94
Publié le 05/20/06 à 05:15
22 fret 4 string bass made in Korea.
Two microphones mite.2 mighty volume knobs (1 micro) + 1 tone knob
The strings through the body before moving on the bridge, which gives the instrument a good resonance.
The head of the handle is varnished in the same color as the cort giving it a clean look finish.
The mechanisms are also of good quality.
Note the presence of a jack neutrik type usually found on higher-end instruments.
Big bad point to knobs ... I bought this bass used, the state was perfect, the only thing that was wrong was the knobs. It crachouille short, it's a shame.

Not having much experience in using low, but the handle seems to me fairly late, which is handy when you do not specifically from the hands of remover.
Body shape allows a relatively easy access to acute and waxed finish allows you to move without difficulty.
The instrument is good agreement.

This gives a tool versatile enough to me. We get little sounds quite different from very fat slap sounds of reggae bass players through the round sound jazzy.
I play with an amp Repeat 'Ashdown Five Fifteen or in my POD XT Live with the "bass pack" in line 6.

I bought this bass for almost a year ago in a store OCCAZ 'in Paris on the side of Pigalle for € 280, and frankly I do not regret my purchase.
At the time I was looking for a low around € 200 for my records, I tried several low around ceprix and the seller offered me this one that exceeded my budget a bit, but the difference in sound was really gross. It's really in such situations that we understand the interest to try to move the stuff on a normal combo to really be able to compare.
The value for money of this instrument is truly amazing, I am also took more seriously since the bass. If I had the choice again for the price I would not hesitate a moment.