- Low factory in China
- 21 frets, 2 pickups single massive (not standard jazz bass, wider) with four blocks.
- Bridge (too?) Vintage two bridges (and that's it) topped with a chrome hood.
- 3 position selector type micro Gibson, 1 tone, 1 volume
- Handle short scale (short scale)
- Solid basswood body, neck Saddle in 2 parts, rosewood fingerboard, 2 +2: Mechanical.
Takes the form of old Mosrite CHRISTIAN K. Cobain or the Ramones. Paillete red finish, extreme Vintage 3 ply pickguard.
- Short handle but enough pais, very passable until the 16me/17me box, very very playable and enjoyable, well painted.
- Reasonable weight, very good balance, it lacks a groove under the right arm (right handed in config) but the style (pronounce "stale")
- The sound is excellent, slamming on the bridge pickup with the treble (not as a jazz bass though), very balanced position mdiane or cutting the highs we can approximate the sound of a fretless . The neck pickup is located the place of the 24th virtual box, just below the natural harmonics. By cutting the treble, the sound is the limit of infrabass, norm, should the amp that cash ... There gure that the "mi" vacuum that is a little behind. But so little. And we did not play much ...
- Suitable for Rock agrment possibly slap. Not for use slappeur. But what slappeur would turn to a short scale bass with pickups and disposs?
As evoked below the range of sounds Rock-Blues-Roots is available. With distortion or chorus Lger is extra. We can load or infrabass mediums, it's cool.
Not of this bass does well in the mix.
- The retro look crisp carrment
- The short handle. To say that I were not a fan before ... It's like the auto gearbox on the cars, you think that's old, and the day o thee gotes thy bote te mca seems a real punishment ... Oops, I m'gare ...
- Finish: not a screw screwed wrong. This is not the case on or Squier Peavey!, Strap-locks super wide quality varnish ...
- The middle that sounds terrible not empty
- The bridge crude
- The width of the body that is not qualifying for the play but to find a flight
Catalogue offers 460 euros, was a bit expensive. 100 more and you have a Fender from Kln; but Ngoc rgal is because the market is short scale of the adobe. Epiphone EB-0: plywood; Harley Benton Beatbass: plywood; Squier Bronco: Agathis simple guitar and microphone, screws loose ... Sic.
This is the only alternative "short scale" srieuse ngocier 250-300 ... The brand is not (yet) very well known.